smoking set - 28cm/11
Reference REF SET80828 S
Dimensions Ø 28 cm/11"
- 3 Layer Base 4 mm/0,17
- Mat finish - Lid High gloss finish
- Welded 18/10 stainless steel handles
- Stainless Steel 18/10
- 2 year's guarantee (no guarantee for professional use)
BY DEMEYERE BELGIUM
With the Demeyere smoking set, you can hot smoke your food and can create that juicy, smoky flavour at home. This smoking set is perfect for all kinds of fish, meat, seafood and poultry. Also vegetables can be turned into delicious dishes. The smoking set is very versatile and can also be used as a steamer for vegetables and other ingredients. It is dishwasher-resistant, easy to use and suitable for all types of cookers, induction included.
Smoking in 4 steps with the Demeyere smoking set
- Pre-heat the pan first at a high temperature. After a few minutes drip a few drops of water into the pan using a fork. When the droplets fall down and immediately turn into balls that jump around in the pan, the correct temperature has been reached. Then when this has happened, decrease the intensity of the cooker by +/- 50% and scatter two table spoons of wood shavings into the pan.
- Place the smoking chamber in the pan above the shavings. This smoking chamber is designed to prevent dripping, having smoke holes that make the smoke escape sideways.
- Put the steaming grid into the pan. This is used to smoke the dishes. Again decrease the intensity of the cooker down to +/- the lowest heat.
- Finally, put the lid on the pan.
Tip: the Demeyere cleaning solution (ref. 773889) is ideal for cleaning the Demeyere smoking pan.